Important Events This Week
- Monday, April 16th will begin our ACT Aspire Testing for 3rd - 10th grades. 11th and 12th grades will report to the gym at 10:00 each morning. Please do not be tardy! Junior high and high school will follow an alternate schedule this week. There will be NO Masses next week for ANY grades.
- St. Mary's Praise team practice at 3:00
- Baseball vs NCHS at 6:00
- Tuesday, April 17th
- Golf to District
- Tennis to Regionals
- Track to District
- Thursday, April 19th
- Pre-3 to Alexandria Zoo
- 4th thru 6th grade Coding Club will meet after school
- Baseball vs Logansport at 6:00 - Senior Night - come out and celebrate this great group of young men!
- Friday, April 20th
- 4th and 5th grades to Briarwood
- Baseball vs Evangel
- Your Lady Tiger Softball team is the #5 seed! They will host Ouachita Christian at 5:00. Come out and cheer these ladies to victory! Admission is $8and Sports Passes are not valid at play-off games.
- Saturday April 21st
- State Literary Rally - Pray for our students that are participating!
- You can visit our website and download the school calendar to your mobile device for a complete look at the week!
- The website is looking GREAT! You can register for the Tiger Trot, view the class raffle baskets, order your spring fling shirt, print the order form for Mr. P's t-shirt and much more! Please take the time to look around! You can purchase your raffle tickets from the front office for ANY basket. $5 each! We have some awesome baskets, don't miss out!!
- May 5th St. Mary's will have their Spring Fling Carnival. We are in need of several large tents. If you have any we can use, email Melissa Frye at email@example.com.
- Spring Fling will include, among many other fun things, slide and jump houses, obstacle course and velcro wall. Arm bands and tickets will go on sale soon!
- Varsity Cheer will be selling baked goods and snack mix each Friday during April. Junior high and high school students may pre-order or purchase items during morning break. Elementary students may pre-order and orders will be delivered to classrooms on Friday morning. Dates for deliveries will be April 13, April 20 and April 28. Click here to see the menu and order form!
- PTO would like to thank everyone for their support of the "Non-fundraiser!" Due to the many contributions, they will be able to have a really nice Teacher Appreciation Week for our great staff! If you would like to help in any way, contact Lisa Guillet or Amy Cross.
- Have a great week!
God Bless and Go Tigers!