Monday, September 25: Elementary theme is “Light up Lasalle” - High School theme is " Duo Day"
- Students in grades Pre-3 through 8th may dress in neon attire with uniform bottoms
- This includes neon shirts, neon socks, neon bows, neon shoes, etc.
- All high school may dress as a duo or group
Tuesday, September 26: Elementary theme is “Lasso Lasalle” - High School Theme is "Animation Day"
- Students in grades Pre-3 through 8th may dress in western attire with uniform bottoms
- This includes western shirts, western boots, western ribbons/bows, etc.
- High school may dress up as a character from any animated film or tv show
- Participants will be let out at 2:15 P.M.
- The competition will begin at 2:30 P.M. in the gym.
- The entire school is invited to attend.
- PARENTS ARE WELCOME!
Wednesday, September 27: Elementary theme is “American Day” - High School is "Class Theme Day"
- Students in grades Pre-3 through 8th may dress in American attire with uniform bottoms
- This includes American shirts, American socks, American shoes, American bows/ribbons, etc.
- High school must dress APPROPRIATELY according to their class theme
Girls Powderpuff Tournament
- Participants will be called out at 1:30
- First game will start at 1:45
- Each class will be given a set a rules for the powderpuff tournament
- Games are each 12 minutes
- Finals are 15 minutes
- The bracket will be setup as listed below:
- Seniors vs. Freshmen
- Juniors vs. Sophomores
- Winner of Senior/Freshmen vs. Winner of Junior/Sophomore
- Loser of Senior/Freshmen vs. Winner of Junior/Sophomore
- The entire school is welcome to attend
Thursday, September 28: Elementary theme is “Tiger Spirit Day” - High School theme is "Class t-shirt Day"
- Students in Pre-3 through 8th grade may wear the Student Council fundraiser t-shirt or the official spirit shirt with appropriate jeans and school shoes
- High school will wear their class t-shirt with school approved jeans and any shoes
The parade will be at St. Mary’s at 5:30 with pep rally immediately following in gym
Friday, September 29
- The daily theme is “All Dolled Up”
- Students in grades Pre-3 through 11th must wear their school Mass attire.
All school Mass
- All school Mass will be held at 9:00 A.M. in the gym.
- There will be a Homecoming Court Presentation at 8:30
- PARENT ARE WELCOME!
Boys’ Dance Competition
- The high school boy’s dance competition will begin at 2:15 P.M.
- Students will be called out at 2:00 to participate and attend
- The entire school is invited to attend.
- The Homecoming football game against the Lasalle Tigers will begin at 7:00 P.M. at Turpin Stadium.
- The Homecoming Court presentation will begin at HALFTIME.
- Crowning of the Queen will take place at HALFTIME.
- Announcement of the Homecoming week winner will take place at HALFTIME.
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Monday, September 25th, PIG OUT NIGHT AT JOHNNY'S, from 5-8pm pick up dinner at Johnny's and help our school!!
- Please check the schools online calendar for the latest updated information.
- LUNCH BILLS CAN NOW BE PAID ONLINE!! Go to www.smstigers.org and under the Parent tab, you will see the link to set up your account. It's easy and convenient!!
- Any Alumni news, pictures or information you would like about Homecoming activities, please contact Susan Wright at email@example.com.
- Monday - beef and cheese nachos, mexican corn, salsa, salad and peaches
- Tuesday - red beans and rice with sausage, mustard greens, cornbread and pears
- Wednesday - chicken and sausage gumbo, rice, sweet potatoes, crackers and mixed fruit
- Thursday - meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, salad, roll and apple wedges
- Friday - chicken nuggets, french fries, salad, rolls and peaches
- Click here for the Parent Student Handbook. It can also be found online at www.smstigers.org.
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Harrell, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form