NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- St. Mary's is excited to announce that the 2017 Tiger Raffle will be our Spring Fundraiser!! ALL PROCEEDS OF THE RAFFLE WILL GO DIRECTLY TO FUND TEACHER RAISES!! Our teachers work very hard everyday for our students and we are hoping to be able to reward them for their tireless efforts. No one is required to sell a ticket, however, if each family could sell ONE ticket, that would be a significant amount for our teachers. If you would like to purchase a ticket, or take a ticket to sell, please contact Melissa Frye at firstname.lastname@example.org. The families of St. Mary's are amazing and we do appreciate all you do for our school!
- We have added a sponsor to our Raffle!! YaYa's Children's Boutique has graciously offered to be a part of our cause! Mother's and Grandmother's that love to shop at YaYa's for your beautiful children, now is your chance to win a gift card!!! Thank you YaYa's!!!
- Ticket sales are beginning to pick up! We have sold 10 in the last 24 hours!!
- There will be a Football Parent Meeting Tuesday night in the gym at 6:00. ANY parent is invited to attend. Parents with students 3rd - 12th playing is encouraged to make every effort to be there. Crawfish boil information, summer workout schedule and the fall regular season schedule will be handed out!
- Friday, April 7 - Track will go to Quitman at 1:00.
- Saturday, April 8 - ACT Testing.
- Monday, April 10 - ALL SCHOOL MASS 9:00. Students and staff please come in Mass attire. Tennis will host Cedar Creek at 3:00, Softball will travel to Calvary at 3:00 and Baseball will host Montgomery at 4:00.
- Tuesday, April 11 - Chrism Mass at 9:00 in Alexandria. Tennis will host Calvary at 3:00 and Softball will host Weston at 4:00. Football Parent Meeting at 6:00.
- Wednesday, April 12 - Progress Reports will be emailed out to parents. Pre-4 egg hunt will be at 9:15 and 1st grade will be at 10:00. Track will travel to Southeastern at 1:00, Tennis to Menard at 3:00 and Softball will host Pineville at 5:00.
- Thursday, April 13 - HOLY THURSDAY Living Way of the Cross at 9:00. Students will dismiss at NOON.
- Friday, April 14 - GOOD FRIDAY Outdoor Way of the Cross at the Church will begin at 10:00. Please remember that Good Friday is a day of Fasting and Penance.
- Monday - chicken strips, mashed potatoes with gravy, broccoli, rolls and sliced peaches
- Tuesday - pork roast, rice dressing, sweet potatoes, yellow cake, roll and mixed fruit
- Wednesday - bbq chicken, baked beans, romaine salad, diced pears and juice
- Thursday - hamburger, stack salad, french fries and mixed fruit
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Harrell, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form