NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- We had a "Wednesday Winner" for the Tiger Raffle!! Mr. C. W. Shelton is our latest $200 Winner!!! Don't miss your chance to win AND help support our AMAZING teachers!!
- 2017 Tiger Football Crawfish Boil will be May 26. Tickets are available and can be purchased from any high school football player!!! If you are interested in playing in the golf tournament, or would like to sponsor, call Chris Lee at 318-471-0430.
- Tiger Baseball will have their annual Alumni and Friends baseball game May 27. If you are interested in playing, contact Coach Oller at 713-377-1412.
WEEK AT A GLANCE
- Saturday, April 29 - Spring Court
- Monday, May 1 - Book Fair begins. Boy's Golf Team will go to State. Junior Class Retreat
- Tuesday, May 2 - Sophomore Class Retreat
- Wednesday, May 3 - Senior Exams. Freshman Class Retreat. Family Night at the Book Fair 6:00.
- Thursday, May 4 - Seniors Last Day. Field Day for Seniors and their Kindergarden Buddies. Senior Send Off at 2:20.
- Friday, May 5 - State Track Meet. May Crowning.
- The May lunch menu will be posted as soon as it is available!!
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Harrell, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form