NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- We had a "Wednesday Winner" for the Tiger Raffle!! Don't miss your chance to win AND help support our AMAZING teachers!!
- 2017 Tiger Football Crawfish Boil will be May 26. Tickets are available and can be purchased from any high school football player!!! If you are interested in playing in the golf tournament, or would like to sponsor, call Chris Lee at 318-471-0430.
- Tiger Baseball will have their annual Alumni and Friends baseball game May 27. If you are interested in playing, contact Coach Oller at 713-377-1412.
WEEK AT A GLANCE
- Friday, April 21 - Baseball will travel to Winnfield for a 5:00 game
- Saturday, April 22 - Prom 8:00 - 11:00
- Monday, April 24 - Tennis goes to State play-offs. Golf (girls) will compete in Lafayette at Regionals
- Tuesday, April 25 - Regional Track Meet
- Wednesday, April 26 - Grant Ingram Memorial basketball game at NSU
- Thursday, April 27 - Blood Drive at 8:00am. Golf (boys) will compete at Regionals in Lake Charles and Softball will play in Sulphur
- Friday, April 28 - Blue Jean Day $2. Science Fair for 4th - 8th grades. Junior High End of Year Bash 7:00pm - 9:00pm in the cafeteria
- Monday, April 24 - chicken strips, rice and gravy, mixed veggies, garden salad, rolls and sliced peaches
- Tuesday, April 25 - beef and cheese nachos, salsa, pinto beans, lettuce and tomatoes, pears and sugar cookies
- Wednesday, April 26 - spaghetti or lasagna, green beans, garlic bread and oranges
- Thursday, April 27 - baked chicken, sweet potatoes, broccoli, roll and pears
- Friday, April 28 - pig-in-a-blanket, french fries. salad and fresh fruit
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Harrell, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form