NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- St. Mary's is excited to announce that the 2017 Tiger Raffle will be our Spring Fundraiser!! ALL PROCEEDS OF THE RAFFLE WILL GO DIRECTLY TO FUND TEACHER RAISES!! Our teachers work very hard everyday for our students and we are hoping to be able to reward them for their tireless efforts. No one is required to sell a ticket, however, if each family could sell ONE ticket, that would be a significant amount for our teachers. If you would like to purchase a ticket, or take a ticket to sell, please contact Melissa Frye at firstname.lastname@example.org. The families of St. Mary's are amazing and we do appreciate all you do for our school!
- We have added a sponsor to our Raffle!! YaYa's Children's Boutique has graciously offered to be a part of our cause! Mother's and Grandmother's that love to shop at YaYa's for your beautiful children, now is your chance to win a gift card!!! Thank you YaYa's!!!
- Raffle ticket sales are beginning to pick up! We have sold 15 in the last week!
- 2017 Tiger Football Crawfish Boil will be May 26. Tickets will be available next week. Coach Corwyn will be getting tickets to football players to sell!! If you are interested in playing in the golf tournament, or would like to sponsor, call Chris Lee at 318-471-0430.
- Tiger Baseball will have their annual Alumni and Friends baseball game May 27. If you are interested in playing, contact Coach Oller at 713-377-1412.
- Friday, April 14 - Walking Way of the Cross 10am thru Downtown Historic Natchitoches. Veneration of the Holy Cross at 3:00pm.
- Saturday, April 15 - The Pascal Vigal 8:00pm at the Church.
- Sunday, April 16 - Holy Mass at 9am, 11am and 5pm
- Monday, April 17 - Tennis Regionals Begin
- Tuesday, April 18 - Boys District Golf
- Wednesday, April 19 - Back to school, it's a "B" day. St. Mary's will host the District Track Meet at NSU. SACS Review.
- Thursday, April 20 - SACS Review. Baseball will travel to LaSalle for a 5:00 game
- Friday, April 21 - Baseball will travel to Winnfield
- Wednesday, April 19 - jambalaya, sweet potatoes, pears and rolls
- Thursday, April 20 - red beans and ham, cabbage, peaches and cornbread
- Friday, April 21- pizza, french fries, mixed fruit and chocolate chip cookies
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Harrell, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form