NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENT
- Spring is a very busy time of the year. Please check our website, www.smstigers.org, for the school calendar and updated scholarship information. Also follow our Facebook page for current campus news!
- Work on the Grotto is coming along nicely. If you would like information on purchasing a brick, you can contact Melissa Frye at email@example.com or Payne Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiger Raffle tickets are still for sale in the front office. Call and reserve yours today!!
- Friday, March 10 - End of 3rd Term. Softball will play in the Tioga Tournament at 5:00 and 7:00. Baseball will play Many at 5:00 at Loyola.
- Saturday, March 11 - Confirmation Retreat for all confirmation candidates. Baseball will play Oak Grove at Calvary at 1:00. Softball will play at 11:00 (varsity), 3:00 (JV) and 7:00 (varsity) in Tioga.
- Monday, March 13 - Golf will play at the Coushatta Country Club at noon. Blue / White will play at 6:00.
- Tuesday, March 14 - Tennis will play at Calvary at 3:00. Softball will host Northwood at 5:00. Baseball will travel to Captain Shreve for a 6:00 game.
- Wednesday, March 15 - Golf will play at NSU at 3:00. Baseball will host NCHS (JV) at 6:00.
- Thursday, March 16 - Track will travel to Westin for at meet at 1:00. Tennis will host Evangel at 2:00. Softball will host LaSalle at 5:00. Baseball will host Southwood at 6:30.
- Friday, March 17 - Living Way of the Cross. NOON DISMISSAL FOR STUDENTS. Parent - Teacher Conference from 2:00 to 6:30.
- Monday - chicken nuggets, potatoes and gravy, green beans, salad, rolls and peaches
- Tuesday - bbq chicken, baked beans, garden salad, rolls and pineapples
- Wednesday - chicken and sausage gumbo, sweet potatoes, garden salad and crackers
- Thursday - cheeseburger macaroni, broccoli, garden salad, fresh fruit and roll
- Friday - tuna salad on bread, french fries, garden salad, fresh fruit and chocolate chip cookie
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Horton, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form