NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENT
- Spring is a very busy time of the year. Please check our website, www.smstigers.org, for the school calendar and updated scholarship information. Also follow our Facebook page for current campus news!
- Work on the Grotto is coming along nicely. If you would like information on purchasing a brick, you can contact Melissa Frye at firstname.lastname@example.org or Payne Williams at email@example.com.
- Tiger Raffle tickets are for sale in the front office. All proceeds will go toward teacher raises!! Call and reserve yours today!!
- Due to the overwhelming success of the penny wars, the announcement of the winner will be postponed until after spring break. Thank you to everyone that helped support the student council this week!!
- Friday, March 24 - Track will compete in Winnfiled at 1:00. Baseball will host Many at 4:00.
- Saturday, March 25 - Softball will travel to Calvary. Tennis will host the SMS Invitational at 9:00. Baseball will have their Alumni and Friends Tournament and Homerun Derby. This will begin at 10:00 with a game between Junior High and JV!! Jambalaya, silent auction along with lots of other activities on Cracker Brown Field. Bring the family out for a good time and good baseball on Saturday!
- Tuesday, March 28 - Softball and Baseball will travel to Logansport for games at 4:00 & 5:00.
- Thursday, March 30 - Softball and Baseball will travel to Northwood for games at 4:00 & 5:00.
- Friday, March 31 - Softball will travel to Cedar Creek for a 4:30 game.
- Saturday, April 1 - State Literary Rally.
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Harrell, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form