NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENT
- Spring is a very busy time of the year. Please check our website, www.smstigers.org, for the school calendar and updated scholarship information. Also follow our Facebook page for current campus news!
- Work on the Grotto is coming along nicely. If you would like information on purchasing a brick, you can contact Melissa Frye at firstname.lastname@example.org or Payne Williams at email@example.com.
- Tiger Raffle tickets are still for sale in the front office. Call and reserve yours today!!
- Friday, March 3 - JHBB plays Lab on NSU field at 6:00. Softball travels to Catholic Pointe Coupee for games at 4:30 and 6:30. Baseball plays Delhi Charter in the Trey Altick Tournament at 6:30 and Quiz Bowl goes to Neville.
- Saturday, March 4 - JHBB continues to play at NSU in the Lab Tournament. Softball plays at 10:00 and noon. Baseball plays at 1:00 and 5:00.
- Monday, March 6 - Softball at Dobson 4:00.
- Tuesday, March 7 - Golf plays at Links on the Bayou. Softball host Montgomery at 4:00. Blue and White plays at 6:00.
- Wednesday, March 8 - End of Term Exams. Bank Day.
- Thursday, March 9 - End of Term Exams continue. Softball will host Logansport at 4:00. Baseball will play Negreet at 5:00 in the St. Mary's Tournament. Blue and White will play at 6:00.
- Friday, March 10 - End of 3rd Term. Softball will travel to Tioga. Baseball will host Many at 5:00.
- Monday - beef steak fingers, french fries, romaine salad, applesauce and cinnamon roll
- Tuesday - red beans and rice with sausage, cabbage, romaine salad, cornbread and peaches
- Wednesday - ham and cheese sandwich, carrots, romaine salad and mixed fruit
- Thursday - meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, romaine salad, oranges and roll
- Friday - fish patty, french fries, stack salad, banana, orange juice and chocolate chip cookie
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Horton, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form