NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENT
- Spring is a very busy time of the year. Please check our website, www.smstigers.org, for the school calendar and updated scholarship information. Also follow our Facebook page for current campus news!
- Work on the Grotto is coming along nicely. If you would like information on purchasing a brick, you can contact Melissa Frye at email@example.com or Payne Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiger Raffle tickets are for sale in the front office. All proceeds will go toward teacher raises!! Call and reserve yours today!!
- Friday, March 17 - Parent / Teacher Conference from 2:00 to 6:30. Baseball will play at NSU at 3:30 and on Tiger field at 8:30. Fish plates will be available at the ball park!
- Saturday, March 18 - Baseball will play Jena at home at 3:30
- Monday, March 20 - Junior High Track will got to Many. Annual Report at 6:00 in the gym. Please make plans to attend!
- Tuesday, March 21 - Junior High Basball will host Marthaville at 4:00. Tennis will host Bolton at 3:00. High School Baseball will travel to Block for a 4:00 game, they will play a double header.
- Thursday, March 23 - Golf will travel to Oakwing at 1:15. Tennis to Cedar Creek at 3:00. Baseball and Softball will go to Montgomery for 4:00 games. Junior High Baseball will host Marthaville at 4:00.
- Friday, March 24 - Softball will travel to Calvary for tournament play. High School Track goes to Winnfield at 1:00. Baseball will travel to Many for a 4:00 game. State Quiz Bowl will go to Baton Rouge. 6th grade will participate in NSU Health Fest.
- Monday - beef and cheese nachos, salsa, corn, salad and fresh apples
- Tuesday - red beans and rice with sausage, steamed cabbage, salad, peaches and cornbread
- Wednesday - ham and cheese sandwich, carrots, salad, fruit and chocolate chip cookie
- Thursday - meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, salad, roll and mandarin oranges
- Friday - cheese pizza, french fries, salad, fruit and juice
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Horton, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form