NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENT
- Work on the Grotto is coming along nicely. If you would like information on purchasing a brick, you can contact Melissa Frye at firstname.lastname@example.org or Payne Williams at email@example.com.
- Tiger Raffle tickets are still for sale in the front office. Call and reserve yours today!
- This has been a great Catholic Schools Week!! Thank you to everyone that made it possible. Please to continue to pray for our school!!
- Saturday, February 4 - Mock Prom
- Sunday, February 5 - National Honor Society Induction
- Monday, February 6 - Blood Drive
- Tuesday, February 7 - HSBB at LaSalle
- Wednesday, February 8 - Spring Sport Pictures, Bank Day and Progress Reports
- Thursday, February 9 - FBLA State Convention and HSBB vs Block
- Friday, February 10 - St. Mary's First Pitch
- Monday - nachos, salsa, fiesta corn, salad and fresh apples
- Tuesday - red beans and rice with sausage, cabbage, salad, peaches and cornbread
- Wednesday - ham and cheese sandwich, baby carrots, salad, mixed fruit and cookies
- Thursday - meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, salad, oranges and roll
- Friday - hamburger, fries, salad and fruit
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Horton, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form