NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENT
- Spring is a very busy time of the year. Please check our website, www.smstigers.org, for the school calendar and updated scholarship information. Also follow our Facebook page for current campus news!
- Work on the Grotto is coming along nicely. If you would like information on purchasing a brick, you can contact Melissa Frye at email@example.com or Payne Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiger Raffle tickets are still for sale in the front office. Call and reserve yours today!!
- Friday, February 24 - Softball to Pineville Tourney at 3:00 & 5:00. Baseball to North DeSoto Tourney, Minden at 3:00 & North Webster at 5:00. Junior High Baseball vs Lab at 3:30
- Saturday, February 25 - Softball at Pineville at 9:00, 11:00 and 3:00
- Monday and Tuesday - MARDI GRAS HOLIDAY
- Tuesday, February 28 - Boys Basketball Playoff Game 6:00. FAT TUESDAY
- Wednesday, March 1 - LENT BEGINS. Students will return to school, it will be an "A" day. ALL SCHOOL MASS AT 9:00. Students and staff please be in Mass attire. Parents, grandparents and alumni are welcome to attend. Softball will travel to St. Fred's
- Thursday, March 2 - Baseball will play in the Trey Altick Tourney, Track will travel to Benton, Softball will host Evangel, Blue White will play at 6:00 and Pre3 - 2nd grade will have their Book Character Day
- Friday, March 3 - Junior High Baseball will play in the Lab Tournament at NSU, Softball will travel to Catholic Pointe Coupee to play in their tournament and Baseball will travel to Delhi Charter
- Monday - NO SCHOOL
- Tuesday - NO SCHOOL
- Wednesday - vegetable soup, grilled cheese, garden salad, mixed fruit and oatmeal cookie
- Thursday - meatloaf and gravy, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, garden salad, mandarin oranges and roll
- Friday - fish patty on a whole wheat bun, baked french fries, stack salad, orange juice and chocolate chip cookie
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Horton, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form