NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENT
- Exxon Mobile has a long history of supporting educational programs, like Educational Alliance, that focus on improvements in areas from pre-school to higher education. "We believe it is fundamentally important to encourage the next generation to pursue studies and careers in fields involving math and science" (Exxon Mobil Educational Alliance Program) Two local businesses have chosen St. Mary's as the recipient of the 2016 Educational Alliance Program Grant. John Abraham of 3 J's Four Way and Buddy and Michael Lott of Lott Oil. John, Buddy and Michael are all Alumni of St. Mary's. We would like to extend a very warm "Thank You" to both businesses. We appreciate our Alumni and the generosity they show our school!!
- Work on the Grotto is coming along nicely. If you would like information on purchasing a brick, you can contact Melissa Frye at email@example.com or Payne Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiger Raffle tickets are still for sale in the front office. Call and reserve yours today!!
- Saturday, February 18 - Softball will have their tournament at NSU. If you are able to help in the concession stand, visit sign-up genius. HSBaseball will travel to C E Byrd and JrHBaseball will travel to Calvary.
- Monday, February 20 - NO SCHOOL in honor of President's Day. HSBaseball will host Haughton at 5:00. Our Lady Tigers will host their 1st playoff game, against Catholic Point Coupee, at 6:00. Tailgating will begin at 5:00.
- Tuesday, February 21 - Softball will host Winnfield at 4:00. Blue-White will be at 6:00.
- Wednesday, February 22 - Boys and Girls State Interviews at 9:00. JrHBaseball will travel to North DeSoto.
- Thursday, February 23 - Krewe of Dionysos Parade for grades Pre-3 to 6th at 2:45. Blue - White at 6:00.
- Friday, February 24 - Softball will travel to Pineville and JrHBaseball will host NSU Lab at 4:30.
- Monday - NO SCHOOL
- Tuesday - roast and gravy, brown rice, green beans, salad, peaches and roll
- Wednesday - pepperoni pizza, corn, salad, pears and juice
- Thursday - beef tips, brown rice, carrots, fresh fruit, salad and cornbread
- Friday - cheeseburger mac, broccoli, fresh fruit, salad and roll
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Horton, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form