NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Work on the Grotto is coming along nicely. If you would like information on purchasing a brick, you can contact Melissa Frye at firstname.lastname@example.org or Payne Williams at email@example.com.
- Tiger Raffle tickets are still for sale in the front office. Call and reserve yours today!!
- We would like to say a great big "THANK YOU" to Burt and Shelley Poche for the donation of a new refrigerator for our students to use!! We appreciate the love and generosity of our St. Mary's families!!
- Friday, February 10 - St. Mary's First Pitch Softball Regale at the Knights of Columbus Hall beginning at 6:00
- Monday, February 13 - Junior High Baseball vs Calvary, game time is 5:00. Students dismiss at 11:30
- Thursday, February 16 - Blue and White games beginning at 6:00
- Friday, February 17 - St. Mary's will partner with Bank of Montgomery for Red Day. Students can wear red shirts and jeans for $1. All proceeds will go to American Heart Association.
- Monday - chicken nuggets, rice and gravy, peas and carrots, salad, mixed fruit and rolls
- Tuesday - crispy tacos, pinto beans, salsa, salad, pears and sugar cookie
- Wednesday - spaghetti, green beans, salad, oranges and garlic bread
- Thursday - roasted chicken, rice and gravy, broccoli, salad, pineapple and rolls
- Friday - pig in a blanket, fries, salad and fresh fruit
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Horton, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form