NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Please check the school website for scholarship information!
- LUNCH BILLS CAN NOW BE PAID ONLINE!! Go to www.smstigers.org and under the Parent tab, you will see the link to set up your account. It's easy and convenient!!
- Monday will be the last day to renew your business sign in the gym!! If you haven't sent your payment, please do so on Monday. You can drop it off in the front office, attention Melissa Frye.
- 4-H is collecting Toys for Tots!! If you would like to help our 4-H in their service project, you may leave your donations in the foyer of the school in the bins provided.
- Monday - chicken fajita, pinto beans, salad, salsa and peaches
- Tuesday - turkey roast, cornbread dressing, sweet potatoes, roll, mixed fruit and Thanksgiving cake
- Wednesday - pepperoni pizza, steamed corn, salad and juice
- Thursday - pork roast, rice and gravy, peas, fried okra, cornbread and oranges
- Friday - sack lunch
- November 10th - Football will travel to Opelousas Catholic for the First Round of the playoffs!!! Go Tigers!!
- November 11th - Happy Veterans Day!!
- November 12th - Beta Club Induction 2:00
- November 13th and 14th - Cross Country will compete in the State Meet at NSU
- November 13th - Basketball will host Cedar Creek at 6:00
- November 16th - Basketball will host Calvary at 6:00 (girls only 2 games)
- November 17th - Grandparents Day students will dismiss at 11:30
- Click here for the Parent Student Handbook. It can also be found online at www.smstigers.org.
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Harrell, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form