NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Please check the school website for scholarship information!
- LUNCH BILLS CAN NOW BE PAID ONLINE!! Go to www.smstigers.org and under the Parent tab, you will see the link to set up your account. It's easy and convenient!!
- Basketball booster packages are on sale!! Please see Coach Kern, Coach Collins or Melissa Frye if you are interested in purchasing a gym sign
- 4-H is collecting canned foods for the holidays and also participating in the Coats for Kids drive. If you would like to help our 4-H in their service project, you may leave your donations in the foyer of the school in the bins provided
- We will celebrate Grandparents Day on November 17th. Students will dismiss at 11:30 that day!!
- November 4th - Quiz Bowl to Menard and Junior High Basketball will play in the Country Day Tournament
- November 6th - Junior High Basketball will play Lab at 4:00
- November 7th - Blood Drive 8:00, Basketball pictures at 1:30 and Junior High Basketball at Montgomery at 5:00
- November 8th - Bank Day
- November 9th - Junior High Basketball at Many - Boys Only
- November 10th - Progress Reports
- Monday - shepherd's pie, mixed veggies, rolls and applesauce
- Tuesday - turkey roast, rice and gravy, sweet potatoes, roll and peaches
- Wednesday - spaghetti and meat sauce, green beans, salad, garlic bread and pears
- Thursday - beef stew and steamed rice, cabbage, cornbread and peaches
- Friday - Observance of Veterans Day
- Click here for the Parent Student Handbook. It can also be found online at www.smstigers.org.
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Harrell, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form