NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Please check the schools online calendar for the latest updated information.
- LUNCH BILLS CAN NOW BE PAID ONLINE!! Go to www.smstigers.org and under the Parent tab, you will see the link to set up your account. It's easy and convenient!!
- Don't forget to visit Immaculate Conception gift shop in the church hall. Open 10 - 2 Tuesday through Friday.
Message from Mrs. Harrell
Thursday, October 19th, will be a very special day for us here at St. Mary's. As you all know, the LHSAA has officially named our team as the 2015 State Champions. We would like to invite everyone to join us for the game at 7:00 at Turpin Stadium to help us celebrate this very special, and well deserved, recognition.
There will be a tailgate prior to the game. We will send out more information on the tailgate as it becomes available which should be very soon!
- 6:15 - Please be in stadium for presentation of seniors.
- 6:20 - Senior players, cheerleaders and dance line will be presented for senior recognition night
- 6:50 - Anthem and prayer
- 6:55 - Team captains will take the field
- 7:00 - game begins
- Halftime - Eddie Bonine will present the State Championship trophy to the 2015 football team - administrators, coaches, players, trainers, cheer and dance
All administrators, coaches, players, trainers, cheerleaders, dance line squad members, and sponsors that were a part of the 2015 football season are asked to be on the south end of the field in front of the field house with six minutes left in the 2nd quarter in order to easily walk on the field for the presentation at halftime.
We are so thrilled that we will be able to celebrate such an event with all of our St. Mary's family! We sincerely hope that you will share this email and spread the word so that any alumni who want to attend will know about these plans. We hope you can join us Thursday night as we recognize our seniors and all of those who took part in the 2015 State Championship game.
- October 14th - pray the Rosary on the front lawn of the Rectory at noon
- October 14th - training for Altar Servers at 10:00am at the church
- October 18th - Grades are due
- October 19th - Thursday night football at Turpin against University Academy
- October 20th - Parent / Teacher Conference 2:00 to 6:00 No school for students that day
- October 24th - Battle of the Blue - Softball Fundraiser
- October 26th - Thursday night football AT Northwood
- Monday - chicken fajita, pinto beans, salad, salsa and peaches
- Tuesday - bbq chicken, baked beans, salad, roll and pineapple tidbits
- Wednesday - pepperoni pizza, corn, salad and juice
- Thursday - pork roast, rice and gravy, peas, oven fried okra, cornbread and oranges
- Friday - hamburger on bun, french fries, salad, oatmeal cookie and mixed fruit
- Click here for the Parent Student Handbook. It can also be found online at www.smstigers.org.
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Harrell, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form