NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Please check the school website for scholarship information!
- LUNCH BILLS CAN NOW BE PAID ONLINE!! Go to www.smstigers.org and under the Parent tab, you will see the link to set up your account. It's easy and convenient!!
- Basketball booster packages are on sale!! Please see Coach Kern, Coach Collins or Melissa Frye if you are interested in purchasing a gym sign.
- 4-H is selling sweet potatoes. Fill out the attached order form and return to Mrs. Hope Churchman or any 4-H member.
- 4-H is collecting canned foods for the holidays and also participating in the Coats for Kids drive. If you would like to help our 4-H in their service project, you may leave your donations in the foyer of the school in the bins provided.
- October 28th - Cross Country will attend State competition
- October 28th - Altar servers training at the church at 10:00
- November 1st - All Saints Day parade at 7:45 - All School Mass at 9:00
- November 2nd - All Souls Day - Candle light procession at 6:00 from the church
- November 2nd - Junior High basketball at Marthaville at 4:30
- November 3rd - Football will travel to Logansport for their last regular season game. This will be a HUGE game!! Everyone come out and support your St. Mary's Tigers!!!!
- Click here for the Parent Student Handbook. It can also be found online at www.smstigers.org.
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Harrell, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form