Do all things without murmuring and arguing, so that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, in which you shine like stars in the world. Philippians 2: 14-15
- Saturday, January 7, Religion Class to Shreveport
- Tuesday, January 10, HSBB vs Montgomery 6:00
- Wednesday, January 11, 8th grade Retreat in Alexandria, Bank Day for Elementary students, March for Life Informational Meeting at 6:00
- Friday, January 13, Teacher Diocesan In-Service - NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS. HSBB vs Logansport 6:00
- Monday, January 16, MLK Holiday - NO SCHOOL
SAVE THE DATE
- January 14 St. Mary's Invitational Quiz Bowl
- January 25 - 28 Right to Life Trip Washington D.C.
- January 29 - February 4 Catholic Schools Week
- Sign up forms for Blue - White are due back January 12th. As of now, we do not have enough children signed up to make complete teams. If your child is going to play, please return the form ASAP. If you need a form, you can email Melissa Frye at email@example.com.
- Mr. Landry and the St. Mary's Quiz Bowl team will host an Invitational Quiz Bowl on January 14 beginning at 8:30, until 3:00. Mr. Landry is in need of parent volunteers to help read, keep time and score. If you are available to help, please contact Mr. Landry at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Monday - Shepherd's pie, mixed veggies, roll and apples
- Tuesday - Roast & gravy, brown rice, green beans, roll and peaches
- Wednesday - Chicken soft tacos, corn, juice and pineapple
- Thursday - Beef tips, brown rice, glazed carrots, cornbread and pears
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Horton, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form