NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Raffle tickets are still available in the front office. This is a school wide fundraiser to help fund teacher salaries. Call the office and reserve your ticket today!!
- Save the date!!! February 5, we will meet in the school gym to recap our fall semester and talk about our plans for the spring semester. After the meeting, we will turn the projector on the Superbowl. We look forward to seeing everyone then!!
- You may have noticed the work going on around the grotto. Our Alumni Association is selling bricks to construct a prayer garden. Brick columns are still available for purchase. If you would like more information contact Melissa Frye at email@example.com or Payne Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org. The memorial garden is going to be beautiful and so special in it's representation and preservation of our history. Thank you to our Alumni and friends of St. Mary's that have made his garden become a reality!
- Catholic Schools Week is coming up soon. Please watch your email for more information about a schedule of events and also, items for our Baby Shower for Jesus.
- Our Pro-Life group will be heading to Washington D. C. soon to participate in the March for Life movement. Please remember to keep this group in your prayers along with prayers for all victims of this atrocity.
- Friday, January 20 - HSBB against LaSalle. The Danceline Clinic will perform at half-time. Come out and support your St. Mary's Tigers and watch a great performance from the girls as well!
- Monday, January 23 - Donuts for St. Jude. Jeremy Friedel will be selling
- Tuesday, January 24 - HSBB at Block
- Wednesday, January 25 - HSBB vs Ringgold
- Friday, January 27 - HSBB at Montgomery
- Monday - beef steak fingers, french fries, applesauce and king cake
- Tuesday - salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, roll and oranges
- Wednesday - ham and cheese, carrots and ranch and mixed fruit
- Thursday - red beans and rice with sausage, cabbage, cornbread and fruit
- Friday - hamburgers, french fries, salad and chocolate chip cookie
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Horton, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form