- Tuesday, August 9th at 6:30 in the St. Mary's gym, mandatory orientation for grades 7th - 12th will be held. Students and at least 1 parent should plan to attend. Students will receive schedules at that time.
- Thursday, August 11th, 6:30 in the St. Mary's gym, mandatory orientation for grades Pre-K through 6th will be held. Students, along with at least 1 parent, should attend. Students will meet their teacher and visit their classrooms as well.
- Friday, August 12th, is the first day of school. Morning prayer will begin this year at 8:00 and the dismissal bell will ring at 3:15. ALL SCHOOL MASS WILL BE HELD AT 9:00AM ON THIS DATE. Students and staff, please be in Mass attire.
- Tuesday, August 16th, ALL SPORTS PICTURES WILL BE TAKEN. These pictures will be for the yearbook and the sports programs. Please make every effort to attend. No retakes are scheduled at this time.
- Friday, August 19th, Steak Supper. This year, the elementary and junior high football teams will preview as well as the high school. We are very excited that this will be held on our new football field!! Steak supper tickets and TAA packages are now available. You can contact any athlete for more information or for ticket / package purchases. Go Tigers!!
- Friday, August 26th, St. Mary's will host their annual Jamboree at NSU's Turpin Stadium. This is an event the entire community looks forward to attending. We will need help in the concession stand. We already have elementary and junior high parents signing up to help this year. You are all very much appreciated!! The jamboree requires lots of workers to pull off and we appreciate any hours you can volunteer. Look for the opportunity to sign up, through our Sign-up Genius, coming to your email very soon. For more information or questions, contact Melissa Frye at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our parents are awesome, we do appreciate you!!!
LOOKING FORWARD TO 2016 -2017!!!