- Summer office hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00 to 2:00. The office will close Thursday, June 30th and will not re-open until August 1st.
- August 12th, first day of school for students grades 1st through 12th.
- June 27th, Coach Kern's basketball camp begins.
- St. Mary's teachers (Leah Haecker, Kristi Murray, and Rhonda Gallien) had the privilege of attending the Classroom Management Conference in Shreveport, LA on June 22. Pictured with St. Mary's teachersare Dr. Harry and Dr. Rosemary Wong. The Wongs have spoken to more than 1 million educators and are the authors of the best-selling book in education in the world, The First Days of School. They have enhanced the careers of tens of thousands of teachers and administrators. These teachers will come back to St. Mary's in the fall and share their knowledge learned from this conference with our staff.
- St. Mary's high school students Haley Stewart, Peyton Green, Sarah Wheat and Mallory Lee attended the sports medicine workshop held Friday and Saturday at McNeese State University. The workshop emphasized a hands-on approach to numerous athletic training topics. In addition, students participated in classroom lectures, cooperative learning activities and demonstrations to help build their knowledge and skills in athletic training. The students were divided into three groups based on years of experience. We are proud to announce all of our trainers received certificates for successfully completing the sports medicine and athletic training workshop from the Lake Area Athletic Trainers Association.
- There are still a few spots remaining for the golf tourney. Please contact Chris Lee if you are interested in playing at 471-0430.If you don't play golf or are not able to make it out early, come for lunch. $10 for a catfish plate lunch and take a chance at winning some of the prizes that will be raffled off!
- Tennis workshop for 6 to 10 year olds
- Coach Kern's basketball camp starts Monday!! You can register at the door!!
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY SUMMER