- FBLA has their chocolate bars for sale!! You can see any FBLA member for purchase!!
- Student Council is still collecting Blue Jeans. There is a donation box in the hallway by the gym.
- Our students are working very hard on their program for Grandparents Day. The program will be Friday, November 18 at 9:00.
- Our Book Fair will be ongoing the week of November 14. Please stop by the library and see what Mrs. Sklar has available for purchase.
- Friday, November 11 - Our Tiger Football team will travel to Monroe to take on St. Fred's in the 1st round of the playoffs!! Come out in Tiger style to cheer our team to a victory!!
- Monday, November 14 - Cross Country State Meet at NSU. JHBB will host Marthaville at 5:00 and HSBB (girls only) will travel to Cedar Creek
- Tuesday, November 15 - Family Night at the Book Fair from 5:00 - 7:00
- Thursday, November 17 - JHBB will host Middle Lab at 5:00
- Friday, November 18 - Grandparents Day program at 9:00 in the gym. Students will dismiss at NOON to enjoy the Thanksgiving Holiday
- Monday, November 28 - Students will return to school. It will be an "A" day
- Monday: shepherd's pie, mixed veggies, roll and fresh apples
- Tuesday: soft chicken taco, fiesta corn, pears and juice
- Wednesday: beef tips and rice, glazed carrots, cornbread and pineapple
- Thursday: THANKSGIVING DINNER
- Friday: jambalaya, sweet potatoes, rolls and fruit *menus could be subject to change*
SAVE THE DATE
- Week of November 21 - THANKSGIVING BREAK
- November 21 - 23 City of Lights Basketball Tournament
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Horton, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form