WEEK IN REVIEW
- FBLA has their chocolate bars for sale!! You can see any FBLA member for purchase!!
- Student Council is still collecting Blue Jeans. There is a donation box in the hallway by the gym.
- Monday we will have a cookie sale after lunches for $1 and students can wear a Team Graham t-shirt or a patriotic t-shirt for $1. All proceeds will go to the Graham Childress Family.
- Our students are working very hard on their program for Grandparents Day. Please remember that RSVP forms are due, with lunch payment, on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7TH. Grandparents Day program will be Friday, November 18 at 9:00.
- Friday, November 4 - High School Football at Block game time 7:00
- Monday, November 7 - JH Basketball at Golddonna
- Tuesday, November 8 - Team Graham & Patriotic Day
- Wednesday, November 9 - Bank Day
- Thursday, November 10 - JH Basketball at Marthaville HS Basketball at Lakeview (girls only)
- Friday, November 11 - Veterans Day - Thank a Veteran today, let them know we appreciate their service to us and our country
- Monday: chicken nuggets, rice and gravy, peas and carrots and mixed fruit
- Tuesday: tacos, pinto beans, peaches and sugar cookie
- Wednesday: spaghetti, green beans, garlic bread and fresh oranges
- Thursday: baked chicken, steamed broccoli, rolls and pineapple
- Friday: pizza, corn, fruit and cookies *menus could be subject to change*
SAVE THE DATE
- Week of November 14 - BookFair
- November 18 - Grandparents Day (NOON DISMISSAL)
- Week of November 21 - THANKSGIVING BREAK
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Horton, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form