Enter His Gates With Thanksgiving, and His Courts With Praise. Give Thanks To Him, Bless His Name - Psalms 100:4
The City of Lights Basketball Tournament will be held Monday, November 21 - Wednesday, November 23. Come out and support our Tiger Basketball Team!!
- Monday, November 28 - Students will return to school. It will be an "A" day
- Tuesday, November 29 - JV Basketball at Saline High School 5:00
- Thursday, December 1 - ALL SCHOOL MASS WITH BISHOP TALLEY 8:15
- Thursday, December 1 - HS Basketball vs St. Fred's 5:00
SAVE THE DATE
- Thursday, December 1 - ALL SCHOOL MASS WITH BISHOP TALLEY
- Friday, December 2 - NO SCHOOL
- Saturday, December 3 - Natchitoches Christmas Festival
- Friday, December 16 - NOON DISMISSAL
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Horton, then with Fr. Deshautelle.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form