News & Announcements
- The TAA Steak Supper and Fall Scrimmage is August 21st. Please remember to purchase your Steak Supper tickets by Monday, August 17th! Tickets are $45.00 for one or $80.00 for two.
- If you would like to submit a Player Profile to the 2015 Football Tabloid, please contact Kevin McGlothin at the Natchitoches Times. The Player Profiles are a great way to support the players, coaches, cheerleaders, dance line, or anyone else involved. All you need to do is submit a picture and a short message wishing them good luck. The cost of the Player Profile is $30.00. Kevin McGlothin can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 318-652-6366. The deadline to get the Player Profile submitted is Thursday, August 20th. Football Tabloid 2015
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you may have collected over the summer. You can download the Box Top Collection Form here and have your child bring it to school. Box Top Collection Form
- Regular School Masses begins next week:
- Monday 8AM - Community
- Tuesday 8AM - 2nd grade to 6th grade (Mass attire 2-6 only)
- 9:15 AM PreK to 1st grade
- Wednesday 8AM - 10th, 11th, & 12th grades (Mass attire 10-12 only)
- Thursday 8AM - 7th, 8th, & 9th grades (Mass attire 7-9 only)
- August 20 - March for Life Informational Meeting
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Location - St. Mary's Gym
- August 28 - Football Jamboree
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Horton, then with Fr. Ryan.