ST. MARY'S COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECTS FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY:
- Ronald McDonald House Pop Tab Collection. 4H will be collecting pop tabs January-March for Ronald McDonald House, honoring Lillian Ryals.
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The Lady Tigers will play again at home on Monday (2/23) at 6 pm. Tailgating will begin at 4:30 in the school cafeteria. Please remember TAA passes do not allow admission to playoff games. Come out and support the Lady Tigers in the second round of playoffs!
- Jump Rope for Heart collections is ongoing. Please encourage donations from family and friends for such a wonderful cause. This program also allows us to purchase new equipment for our PE programs here at St. Mary's. We appreciate your support!
- Are you looking for a creative way to honor your student or loved one in a way that will create a lasting memory? By purchasing a book for the school library, you would be doing just that. Simply go to our library wish list on Amazon.com. To access the list , go to lists at the top of the page, click "Find Someone's Wish List," and enter Tanya Charpentier. You will then see a list titled "St. Mary's Library Wish List." Any book on this list can be purchased as a birthday book or donation to the library. A bookplate will be placed inside the book with information you provide. If you have any questions about this program contact Tanya Bolton at 352-8394 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Congratulations to Rhonda Gallien and Brenda Morgan . Rhonda's number, # 233 was the winning number on Saturday (2/14) of the Ruger 38 special revolver from Jeff's Guns.The winner on Wednesday (2/18) was Brenda Morgan #769. Brenda won the Yeti ice chest from Kaffie-Frederick. Congratulations and thank you again for supporting the St. Mary's Tiger Athletic Association. The next drawing will be on Saturday (2/21/15) for the Remington Shotgun from Jeff's Guns.
- Please visit our website www.smstigers.org for sports and daily events!
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book are online at the Parents' Portal. SmsTigers.org/Parents
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Horton, then with Fr. Ryan.