NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The junior high cheerleaders decorated Christmas wreaths, stockings and Christmas cards and delivered them to the Natchitoches Community Care Center. The cheerleaders fundraised the money to purchase the supplies and fund the trip.
- Students in Mrs. Miller's 6th grade ELA classes constructed Dodecahedron's in correlation with their independent reading books for this month.
- Paramedics from NRMC came to speak to the 6th grade class about CPR and basic emergency survival skills. They demonstrated CPR, what to do if someone is choking and gave a walk through of the ambulance.
- Congratulations to the following person for being a winner of the Sportsman Raffle: Mr. Pat Johnson!! Thank you for your support of the St. Mary's Tiger Athletic Association!
- 2015-2016 Club Schedules:
- FBLA - sponsor Susan Wright
- 1st Tuesday of every month at 2:30 PM
- BETA - sponsors Jennifer Maggio & Michael Landry
- 1st Thursday of every month at 2:30 PM
- National Honor Society - sponsor Elizabeth Jonson
- The following A days every month at 2:30 PM
- September 22, October 22, November 17, December 14, January 20, February 23, March 22, April 27
- 4-H (7th-12th grade) - sponsor Susu Burke
- 3rd Tuesday of every month at 2:30 PM
- FCA - sponsor Tara Whitehead
- 3rd Wednesday of every month at 2:30 PM
- Student Council - sponsor Jacque Horton
- 3rd Thursday of every month at 2:30 PM
- 4-H (4th-6th grade) - sponsor Susu Burke
- 1st Wednesday of every month at 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, December 15 - Junior Varsity and Varsity Girls and Boys Basketball will play Stanley at 5:00 PM (Home Game)
- Thursday, December 17 - Saturday, December 19 - Varsity Girls and Boys Basketball - Castor Tournament (Away)
- Friday, December 18 - Christmas Program - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Friday, December 18 - Noon Dismissal
- Monday, December 21 - Junior Varsity and Varsity Girls and Boys Basketball will play Saline (Home Game)
- Tuesday, December 22 - Junior Varsity and Varsity Girls and Boys Basketball will play Castor (Home Game)
- The Dress Code & Big Blue Book can be found online at http://www.smstigers.org/parents/
- Parents with questions or concerns please talk with your student's teacher first, then with Mrs. Horton, then with Fr. Ryan.
- For the latest scholarships and awards information use the following link, now easily accessed at www.smstigers.org. From the website click on Parents and Students, then on Scholarships and Awards. Check often for updates! The direct link for award opportunities and scholarships: www.smstigers.org/scholarship-awards/
- Please send any Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, Campbell Labels, or Pop Tops you have collected. Download the Box Top Collection Form here and send it to school with your child. Box Top Collection Form